How to Become an Access Bars® Facilitator
When Access first began in 1990, "The Bars" was all that was offered. To this day it remains the foundation and first building block of all of Access Consciousness®.
Access Bars® has assisted thousands of people to change many aspects of their body and their life including sleep, health and weight, money, sex and relationships, anxiety, stress and so much more. At worst you will feel like you have just had a phenomenal massage.
At best your whole life can change into something greater with total ease. When you "get your Bars run," which is what we affectionately call the act of receiving Bars, a practitioner lightly touches 32 points on your head over the course of an hour or an hour and a half. Touching the Bars allows for the electromagnetic charge that holds thoughts, feelings, and emotions in place to dissipate, allowing you to perceive your life, body and relationships with clarity and ease.
As a Access Bars® Facilitator you are certified to,
- Teach the Access Bars® Class
- Offer private sessions as a practitioner
- Host Access Bars® swaps
- Facilitate intro talks on The Bars®
You must have completed 3 full-day Access Bars Classes with 3 different Access Bars (BF) or Certified (CF) Facilitators
Note: only 1 online Bars class can count towards the 3 required classes.
(Note: If you have previously been a Access Certified Facilitator in the last 4 years, you qualify and can apply immediately via the process below)
(Note: do not begin this process until you have completed all 3 Bars classes)Step 1: Payment:
First time Bars Facilitator Applicants – please CLICK HERE to pay Access Bars Facilitator Application Fees. (Note: You will be given the option to pay $50 more for USPS Priority Express Shipping).
Please note if you are submitting a payment on behalf of somebody else, or paying for a child 17 years of age or younger (children's application fee is $50), please email The Bars Team for a different payment link. Thank you.
Step 2: Application:
Following payment you will be directed to complete The Online Application Form.
Step 3: Contract:
Check your email folders for the Bars Facilitator Contract to sign and return via the instructions on page 7. If you don’t locate it please email The Bars Team to send it to you. (Be sure to check your promotions tab if you are a gmail user).
When we receive your signed contract we will mail you an Access Bars Facilitator Welcome Packet within a week’s time. Once your packet ships you will receive a welcome email with lots of great information & resources to review before your packet arrives. Note: you are not authorized to begin facilitating classes until you receive your welcome packet.
Allow 2 Weeks (USA) and 3 Weeks (all other countries) to receive your Access Bars® Packet unless you have paid $150 which includes Priority Express shipping. (Note Priority Express is via United States Postal Service and delivery eta is 3-5 business days to your customs office and then from there on to you).
If you live in South Africa, please select Priority Express which ships Priority Mail to SA.
Your Bars Facilitator Welcome Packet contains:
- Access Bars® Facilitator Certificate
- 'Access the Bars' DVD by Gary Douglas and Dr. Dain Heer
- Signed contract
- Thank you letter from Gary
- Welcome letter from The Bars® Team
Note: Digital welcome packets are not available.
Annual Renewal Requirements
- In the next 12 months (from the date of your BF Certification), and each year thereafter, you are required to take one of the following:
- 4-day The Foundation (formerly called Foundation and level One)
- 3-day Choice of Possibilities (formerly called Level 2&3)
- 3.5 Day Being You, Changing the World
- 3 Day Energetic Synthesis of Being
- 4 Day Symphony of Possibilities Intensive
- 3 day body class
- 3 day specialty class with Gary or Dain (examples: Happiness is Just a Choice, 3 day Sex and Relationship class, The 9 Trannies)
- Advanced Body class
- 7 Day advanced class
- Each subsequent year you are required to take one of those classes again - at some time between your renewal dates.
- If you become a Certified Facilitator before your Bars® renewal date, you will not be required to renew your Bars® Facilitator certification.
- Pay an annual renewal fee of $100 USD - You will be sent an email when your renewal draws near and have the ability to make payment at that time. *Please note – Any time of the year you can login to your Access Consciousness account and check your Bars Certification Expiration date. It is listed on your dashboard for your convenience.
In your welcome email and welcome packet you will receive information on how to purchase a webpage.
There is a set-up fee of $150 + $9.99/month maintenance fee.
Access Consciousness® hosts a regular Access Consciousness Bars® Facilitator, open-line, telecall. In addition, staff are available by email and often telephone call.
- About Access
- Access Bars
- Access Body
- Access BLOG
- Find a Class
- Find a Facilitator
- Access Bars
- Gary Douglas
- Dain Heer
- Online Classes ☆
- Tele-Classes ☏
- Other Websites
- Voice America
- Become a Bars Facilitator
- Become a Bars Practitioner
- Become a Certified Facilitator
- Become a Body Process Facilitator
- Shop - Australia
- Shop - USA/CAN