About Juna Guetter
Juna Guetter, Access Consciousness® Facilitator, Body Class Facilitator, Speaker, Entrepreneur
Juna’s Short Bio
Juna has been living on this planet for over 50 years and has explored taking her body to the outer reaches of pain and pleasure, sadness and excitement, the extremes of over-eating/drinking and fasting, the discipline of learning martial arts, savoring the utter stillness between the movements of a dance or the shaking of a bicep that has one more rep to go. After chasing extremes, using her body as a lab to try to figure out what’s wrong with her and what’s right about everybody else, trying to fit this world’s picture and program of having a “great body,” she’s discovered how to listen to her body, to ask her body questions and to allow her body to simply “be” without impelling it with judgments and strivings.
As a Body Alchemist, Juna Guetter is known for her healing hands as well as for being a catalyst for people to change the limitations they have locked into their bodies and their lives. With an intrinsic capacity for allowance and a graceful presence, she facilitates people by showing them pragmatic tools and strategies to unlock them from whatever binds them and to empower them to trust themselves to create whatever it is they desire.
Since 2009, Juna has been working internationally as a Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator, and additionally, since 2013, as a 3 Day Body Class Facilitator, empowering and educating people around the world in the art of conscious living and joyful embodiment.
Juna utilizes the tools from Access Consciousness because they work! She loves seeing how quickly people can get out of their misery and suffering when they are willing to let go, to ask questions and to start trusting themselves. Juna is happy to answer any questions you might have about her approach, and is available to facilitate private sessions, Bars, Foundation & Level One Classes, the 3 Day Body Class, and is willing to travel anywhere for groups.
Juna’s Long Bio
Growing up in a conservative Christian home and school, Juna realized early on that she did not fit into that world. Eager to please, she tried everything to fit into her community until her teen years which ended abruptly when she was pregnant at age 17. Shamed by her community, she chose to hide out the remainder of her pregnancy on a Christian Commune who took in “troubled” teens. A couple weeks before her baby was due, she knew she had to leave. Instead of giving her baby up for adoption or having the commune keep the baby (as it was expected of her) she left the cult and raised her son, and used that to catalyze herself into being a leader in her own life.
Ever since that time she has found new ways to empower people to let go of their limitations and the social norms that have been impelled on them. She is a great encourager and her essence is the joy of living! Her dream for humanity is a world of embodied joy and ease for every body, where people can live beyond judgments, limitation, corruption and disease.
Juna has explored working with all age groups in many different areas of life. In the last 30 years, from working full time as a social worker with special needs children and their families, to co-owning and operating a successful Kitchen renovation business for 20 years, to raising 2 children, to teaching children and young adults in Music, Visual Art and Dance, to dancing in a performing dance company, to running a full time business teaching as a Black Belt Nia instructor and as a College professor of Theatre Arts Dance, to working in the Healing Arts (NLP, Psychotherapy, EFT, Reflexology), to co-running Synergy In Motion, an empowerment business, since 2006, Juna is well-accomplished in the Arts and Business.
Since 2009, Juna has been working internationally as a Certified Access Consciousness Facilitator, and since 2013, as a 3 Day Body Class Facilitator, empowering and educating people around the world in the art of conscious living and joyful embodiment!
Juna utilizes the tools from Access Consciousness because they work! She loves seeing how quickly people can get out of their misery, pain and suffering when they are willing to let go, to ask questions and to start trusting themselves. Juna is happy to answer any questions you might have and is available to facilitate private sessions, Bars, Foundation & Level One Classes, the 3 Day Body Class, and is willing to travel anywhere for groups.
Juna is wonderful! She reminded me, since I am a psychic and an empath how to do away with and bless what I pick up from others — anywhere! Her tecnhique and energy is amazing. Bring her back often as her knowledge is great!
Tonight I have the "usual" total peace and calm and fluidity of body that I have after after session with you....very nice... – K.M. Ontario
Juna is an extraordinary woman and gifted healer. She is kind, compassionate and highly intuitive to the needs of others. – K.W. Ontario
“Juna is also someone I’ve been personally working with and was so impressed with and have seen such beautiful results from that I thought I have to introduce her to my membership. I found someone. I found her, I found her! I found someone who is not only of like consciousness, but is aspiring with the same mission to really change this beautiful planet one heart at a time. Juna not only has Access Consciousness® but has her own secret sauce that she brings to Access that makes it that much more powerful. So what you’re going to experience with Juna is someone who is going to call out the areas of where you might be not in tune and she’s going to help you to break down those barriers and move into a new level of being, of consciousness and vibrate even higher. So put your seatbelts on folks and get ready for a beautiful series of shows now that Juna has joined us (as a regular contributor).”
- Jennifer McLean of Masterworks Healing Membership and Healing with the Masters, endorses Juna Guetter
April 29, 2012
Just now listening to your last call on masterworks healing, and it is clear that i will have to download it ;) i love all the clearings! so very grateful that you and Jennifer found each other and choose to share with all of us ♥ this gentle call feels like a perfect one for sharing with my loves that have no experience with access but are curious and open due to seeing my life and being change. thankyouthankyouthankyou!!!
J.L. June 29, 2012
I’m so excited about my new vision (at this time – Week 8) I can see far better without glasses than I can with my glasses and my near vision is improving each week. AND I’d like to add “YAHOOOOOOO!!!! How does it get any better than that!” Thank you!!!!!!! – M.T. Ontario
13 Weird random facts about me...
1) I played first trumpet for 9 years in a marching band, jazz bands, orchestras, concert bands and a few solo performances
2) I’ve also played baroque and renaissance recorders (professionally), piano, drums, including djembe, and recently, the Native American flute
3) I gave birth to my daughter at home in 1984 and she weighed 12 lbs 8 oz!
4) When I was 22 I was married one year and the mother of a 4 year old & a baby
5) I’ve lived in a trailer with a shared income of less than $9500/year and had to stretch that with 2 adults and 2 children for 2 years...I received a gift of a car for my wedding and while driving it, the entire shaft of the gear shift dropped to the ground and scraped on the pavement & I just picked it up and kept driving. My husband’s salary included the $9500 plus all the honey we could eat, the trailer to live in, and the occasional beaver meat.
6) I started a dance (performing and teaching) career at age 33 and at the peak of my dance career, I was in my forties and teaching 19 classes/week with 275 students ranging from ages 6-80! Most days dancing 3-8 hours/day.
7) I was married for 23 years
8) I worked as a seamstress and a tailor in my 20’s
9) The one “F” I ever received in College was in Shakespeare!
10) I lived in a ghetto for the first 5 years of my life...during the race riots of the early 1960’s in the US. We were the only “white” family in the hood.
11) My dad was a professional artist and a high-school teacher of Latin, Art, English and he directed high-school plays and musicals. He designed the sets plus all the costumes for each character, sketched them and then shopped personally for the fabrics and props.
12) My mom was a director of a girl’s church program and traveled extensively in the US, Canada and Australia. She was a motivational speaker, educator and editor of a girl’s magazine.
13) My parents often invited refugee families and people from other countries to live with us for months, years at a time. I grew up knowing a prince from Cameroon, a call girl from Australia, professors and seminary students from Russia, Romania, Japan, Korea, Vietnam, Canada, South Africa, Britain, El Salvador and so much more!