1. Check out the Becoming a Certified Facilitator Page for information and the specific classes required to become an Access Certified Facilitator.LEARN MORE
2. Missing a class and can’t get to one in person? Most class prerequisites can be met by purchasing a replay through the shop. (Exceptions are 1 Bars class, 1 Foundation class and the 3-Day Body class, which all must be attended in person.)
* Note: The selection of class replays in the carousel to the right are featured for your ease, though many more classes are available! To see all classes, please visit our Product Search page and click on the category listing (on the left) that you are searching for.
3. In order to become a Certified Facilitator for the first time, you are required to purchase and listen to the following Teleseries and Telecalls with Gary Douglas & Dr. Dain Heer:
Looking for translated versions? See them here!
4. In addition you are required to purchase and read the Access Reference Materials. You can do this after you have completed the Choice of Possibilities Class.
Complete Set - includes both The Foundation and Choice of Possibilities Reference Materials * (both are required for CF pre-req)
Choice of Possibilities - is only COP
The Foundation - is only The Foundation
5. You are also required to purchase and read the book OR listen to the Telecall Series of: