1. Check out the Becoming a Certified Facilitator Page for information and the specific classes required to become an Access Certified Facilitator.LEARN MORE
2. Missing a class and can’t get to one in person? You can meet many prerequisites by purchasing the replay from the Access Shop (exceptions: 1 Access Bars class, 1 The Foundation class and the 3-Day Body class all must be attended live in person).
* Please visit the Access Shop Product Search page for the most recent products available.
3. In order to become a Certified Facilitator for the first time, you are required to purchase and listen to the following Teleseries and Telecalls with Gary Douglas and Dr. Dain Heer, as well as any other Telecalls or Classes listed with other facilitators.
Looking for translated versions? See them here!
4. In addition you are required to purchase and read the Access Reference Materials. You can do this after you have completed the Choice of Possibilities Class.
Complete Set - includes both The Foundation and Choice of Possibilities Reference Materials * (both are required for CF pre-req)
Choice of Possibilities - is only COP
The Foundation - is only The Foundation
5. You are also required to purchase and read the books:
*Or purchase and listen to the teleseries.