WELCOME TO THE INTERNATIONAL BEING YOU DAY!
Celebrated May 22 annually by people all over the world, exploring and discovering the gift of their unique differences, the gift of who they are, and what WE ALL are capable of when we tap into the power of being us.
What would this world look like, and how could it be different if we all had the freedom to truly BE?
Throughout the entire month of May, new videos celebrating each of us truly being us will be released – culminating on May 22 with a day of 24 hours of inspiration, hourly ‘“home-plays” to go out into the world and experience the change you create when you choose to be all of you, with no filters, no doubt, no fear, and just purely the joy of being you!
THE BEING YOU DAY CHALLENGE
A 24-hour experience, inviting you to Be You and Change the World when you play with any or all of the 24 challenges below! Inspire your friends on social media by sharing and using hashtags #beingyouchallenge and #beingyouday when you post!
SPECIAL LIVE IN HONOR OF THIS YEAR’S BEING YOU DAY
VIEW LIVE TRANSLATION IN YOUR LANGUAGE
BEING YOU: BEING THE CHANGE YOU KNOW IS POSSIBLE
Find your time in the world >>Watch live on this page
Join the author of the book Being You, Changing the World, Dr. Dain Heer!
MAY 22 at 1 pm CDT (Houston, USA)
or get the replay on Facebook
WHAT’S NEXT FOR YOU?
- Watch the invitation to this year’s celebration – keep your eyes on this playlist as more videos begin to be added starting May 1!
- Join our interactive Telegram thread – to connect with others celebrating the gift of truly being us. You’ll get notified about new content and, in addition, find hourly “home-plays” and challenges created for you to go out and experience the difference that being you creates in the world!
Join on Telegram >>
- 24 hours of Being You – On May 22 – and in recognition of all of our friends in parts of the world like Australasia and India, we’ll begin announcing the 24 hours of “home-play” when the other side of the world wakes up – at 12 noon in Sydney, Australia (AEST).
Find your time in the world >>
- Start now – celebrate YOU!
OUR MISSION FOR THE BEING YOU DAY
- To empower all of us to know that our dreams of what is possible are way more valuable than fitting in.
- To invite everyone to embrace their unique capacities and get away from comparison and judgment as deciding factors for happiness.
- To inspire all of us to use lightness, joy, and laughter as their guide to who they can choose to be, instead of all the should-and-should-nots of our age, race, cultures, and families.
WHAT IF YOU, TRULY BEING YOU, IS ACTUALLY THE GIFT AND THE DIFFERENCE OUR WORLD REQUIRES?
How many times have you felt like you are the odd one out, and things would be so much easier if you just changed yourself to “fit the mold”? What if none of that is true? What if you are actually exactly the change required?
Welcome to the annual International Being You Day on May 22. Created for you to celebrate You.