1 day | July 18, 2019
*Country pricing applies.
Your applied price: See International Pricing Here
LOCAL TIME ZONE
Class begins daily at 9:30 am and ends around 5:30pm
Your time in the world
At around midday for about 2 hours
*Please note: Lunch times and class end times will vary depending on the flow of the class.
1) Log in to your account on the Access Consciousness website www.accessconsciousness.com
2) At the top of the page, to the right of your name - click on the downward arrow.
3) Click on Media
4) From the list on the left click on Live-Stream to view today’s class
5) If class is in progress the streaming will begin automatically on the screen in the middle of the page.
6) We’ll begin streaming approximately 30 minutes before class begins. You may see the room or a class graphic but may not be able to hear what’s happening until just before class starts.
7) Please note that we will be re-starting the feed just before the class officially begins to sync with live translation. Please refresh your page.
8) Your Live-stream settings are at the bottom of the screen – volume, full screen view, transmission settings.
9) If you experience stoppage or irregular feed, hover over the bottom of your screen and click the gear icon, click on Quality and select a lower number.
10) Questions? Please message your Live-Stream Host via the WhatsApp chat, we’d love to assist you to have ease with streaming your class.
If you would like the big screen experience you can connect your device to your TV! If you are using iPhone, iPod or a Mac computer/laptop, the easiest way is by using Apple TV and airplay mirror the class onto your TV.
For other devices, please allow yourself to find out the details in good time before the class so you can set it up correctly. Not to worry, it is easy, it just takes a tad more time than clicking "connect" on your computer.
Please go to our special webpage for all details on how to connect!
During class you will have your dedicated online host assisting you on Skype!
Do you have questions about the livestream in advance? Sometimes it is easier to contact someone in person, via phone or email, and ask your questions. Just click on the name to send an email – or call directly. Please don't hesitate to ask!
Tämä sivusto käyttää evästeitä. Jatkamalla sivston käyttöä hyväksyt evästeiden käytön. Lue lisää täältä.